Thursday, November 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Pickle

Pickle is now 15 years old.  This past year he has grown so fast.  I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.  Pooker and Goobers both knew that they had to work on his birthday.  They came a picked him up and got him WhatABurger at Midnight.  They celebrated for a little while with him.  I love that these kids care about each other this much. 
Pooker said, 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pickle! You are such a fun guy to be around. This past year has been a busy one for you and getting to watch you grow up has been such an honor. You are sweet, kind, funny, intelligent and so good to your sisters. I hope your day is wonderful! I hope you have an incredible 15th year of life. Stay centered on your faith and I know you'll go far in life. I love you."
Goobers said, 
"This kid, I can't believe he is 15 years old! Pickle is one of my favorite people in the world! He is one of the sweetest and most caring and loving person! Pickle you are literally one of my best friends and I love the person you are becoming!"
The next day we went to Chick Fil A for a birthday lunch.
Bear said,
"So, today is this kids 17th birthday! Pickle you a incredible person. You are like my best friend! I can't wait for the awesome things you are going to do for this world, and All trouble we are going to get in together. Thank you for being you! Love you"


Possible said, 
"Happy birthday to The Coolest Brother #15 Love you dill I cannot believe you are 15!!!!!!"

Mom said, 
"Today my Pickle celebrates his 15th birthday. This young man has a fabulous smile. He is thoughtful and caring. He is smack dab in the middle of our crazy large family. That just means he has friends that older and younger. I could not be more proud of how you have grown up into the young man that you are. Happy birthday Big Guy, may today be a great day for you. I love you!"


I know this isn't really a very good birthday celebration Pickle.  I am sorry.  We actually had people coming by the house that we might be selling to.  This makes us all very nervous.  Pickle was just happy to spend the time with his siblings.  Good thing, cause dad and I are very distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.