Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Goals for 2014 - UPDATED 7-1-14



As the New Year rolled in I set aside 5 basic things that I wanted to focus on for the year 2014. I promised monthly updates in hope that it will keep my focused on accomplishing these.  Here is the original post:  Goals for 2014 as posted on 1-4-14



1)  Replace Holy Mary Tree Topper:  Check
 

2) Create Heirloom Quality Christmas Stockings:
 I so need to start this, Christmas is quickly approaching but I have not done anything yet except save a stack of jeans that have broken zippers.  We have lots of material to use,.




3) Improve Flexibility and Stamina:
 Nothing on this one.  We have spent a month with sickies.  The flu has cycled through.  I really can't find time to add the most simple exercise routine in.  I know this is just an excuse.








4) Move Into a Home That Better Fits This Big Family Needs:
We are still working on this one.  We have refinanced the house.  This will help our credit and create a little relief in the cash flow area.  From there our plan is to continue to work on this house and sell next spring.  Where are we headed, still unsure. 





5) Be Adventurous:
After so much reflection J and I now agree that we are not the type to enjoy a life on the road permanently.  So our idea of adventure is adjusting.  I will be taking the kiddos to St. Louis next week and J is staying behind.  We are doing it this way so we can plan a few small family adventures in the fall.  Maybe even a water park adventure in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.